* Participation in daily production meetings to finalize the installation schedule for the day and production priorities for the immediate future.
* Review Installation projects for the day with appropriate sales personnel so you are fully prepared for the days work.
* Load the company installation vehicle with all signs and equipment needed for the day.
* Complete installs in the field
* Return to Fastsigns to prepare install projects for the next day and assist in the production department as needed.
Types of installation projects include the following:
* Vehicle graphic installations
* Interior dimensional graphics, vinyl and wall mural applications, wayfinding signage and other interior decor.
* Exterior banners, business identification signage, post and panel site signs and parking signs
Examples of the types of projects you'd be involved in can be viewed at www.fastsign.com/232 and at Facebook.com/fastsignsarvada
Prior sign experience is not required. We have a seasoned staff that will train you in proper installation techniques. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Attention to detail. Our customers are very proud of their brand so when we install signage that represents their brand it has to be done well.
* The ability to adapt and think on the fly. On some projects there will be unforeseen events, or obstacles that present themselves. Your ability to troubleshoot these issues is important.
* Basic construction and carpentry skills are a plus
* Good communication skills. Oftentimes you will need to consult with the customer to finalize placement and address other issues that arise. The ability to communicate clearly and represent Fastsigns of Arvada in a professional manner is imperative.
* A valid drivers license as you will be using the company vehicle to get to and from project sites.
* An hourly wage in the $16-$18 per hour range
* Participation in our Center Bonus Program, after satisfactory completion of an introductory/probationary period.
* Health Benefits
* Holiday and vacation time off
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)